CODE COMPLIANT COMPANY EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS
Member companies shall ensure that employees and/or contractors who undertake work that impacts on the delivery of services relating to ISP and EPS-FR Panel System shall be educated in the provisions of the CODE and ensure all work they are responsible for is compliant with the CODE.
ADHERENCE TO APPLICABLE LEGISLATIVE OBLIGATIONS
To achieve Code Compliance, companies and their customers shall observe all legislative requirements including Building Regulation, Trade Practices and Consumer Affairs Legislation that pertains to the conduct of business both within the State(s) or Territory of operation and Australasia.
BEST PRACTICE RESPONSIBILITIES/TRAINING
IPCA members shall endeavour to operate with policies and procedures that support best practice principle in regards to:
- (a) Being compliant with relevance Acts, Regulations and Standards;
- (b) Appropriately qualified and trained staff and/or contractors;
- (c) High level of work quality;
- (d) Occupational health and safety;
- (e) Sustainability;
- (f) Minimizing environment impacts;
- (g) Customer service; and
- (h) Timely completion of projects.